Wednesday, December 21, 2005


The Beginning


So I found this blog site through a friend of mine. It seems abit better than what I'm used to. Seems like a better place to post the way you feel or something. I like that. Seeing others who write about the way they truly feel is inspiring for me to continue to do the same. Through thick and thin. Look at that photo? lol. My dad took that this past summer when we went to Moose Jaw for a family wedding. When I know he's taking pictures of me I just kinda freeze up to try and pose. It's fun posing, whether the picture turns out good or not is another factor, but hey, if I hated it, I wouldn't post it!
Anyways, I just wanted to get things started on here and intro myself onto this website for the few people who are ever going to read this stuff or even care to see it, but hey, that's okay. It's just kinda enjoyable to write whether someone reads it or not. I'll post some more interesting stuff like opinions or writings I've done later.

Comments:
Posing is definatly fun, apparently i pose well unless i am purposfully posing akwardly. Its kinda sad... connie and i didn't get to do our deer in headlights look for you guys or our dancing ostretches... we will have to break those out next time we see each other! Be blessed! P.S. If you change your settings you can get it to where annonomus people can write you messages so they don't have to have an account!
 
Hey Jishwa another blog eh...Well I will comment on this one its kinda cool I made one too..It was very confusing to me at first but its all good well talk to you later.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]