Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Ask Yourself

Ask yourself these questions and only if you want, write them in the comments. If you don't want to, or there's some that are personal, don't feel like you need to write about those ones. Some were personal to me and I'll keep it that way, but for the most part, I'm pretty open about it.
This is good stuff though, seriously. Read these questions all at once, think about them for a second, and go through and answer each one. I didn't make these up, but they were shown to me and I was told to answer them. And I did.



What is your dream


What is in your heart to do?
What are the secret petitions of your heart?
What do you wish you could be?
What could you do or be a part of, to bless someone else’s world?
What are you good at?
What would you do if time and resources were unlimited to you?
What do you find easy?
What moves you?
What idea are you hesitant to speak out loud because it’s so big and so daring?

Comments:
Well you know my dreams its to have that amazing daycare so that no child has to go without. Idunno what petitions mean so next...What I wish I could be well I wish to be like Jesus. To bless someone else's world I would just want to be able to provide things for them if they are without. I really hate seeing people without stuff. What am I good at well...just caring and yeah. If I had all the reasources in the world I would provide for all the children that have nothing and I would help all the troubled families so that no one gets their children taken away. I find it wasy to see what people need and identify things that need prayer. What moves me tons of stuff moves me...tons like children and friends and life as it is. People move me the lost moves me. Jesus ultimatly moves me. I really love people and this year I want to see them rise to new levels. I am going to see miracles this year. I am going to see God in a away no man has ever seen. The lost are coming to Him this year. Get Ready...its going to be big.
 
1. To obey God, have Him in my heart and for my Father to say well done my good and faithful servant. To love.. love is the greatest commandment!
2. To show the hurt that ther is a Healer, a Comfortor that doesn't care what you have done, but just cares about you! (amoung other things)
3. A better daughter in Christ, a better follower of Christ!
4.Love them.... show them Gods love... His UNCONDITIONAL love!
5. Caring... trying and failing and trying to keep hold of my Daddy's hang again!
6. Find the worlds versions of 'unlovables' and 'rascals' and show them God's love and be a servant wherever i go... wheather that is them needing me to scrub tolets or preach or do a immunization clinic.
7. Caring
8. God and His love.
9. To have a mother for every lost girl and a father for every lost boy, to have a clinic thats free and God orientated for those who can't afford, and to have a school camp that looks after people of all ages that covers food, water, clothing, shelter, education, health.. and most of all God!

Please note that these where my first thoughts as i read the q's... i have a ton more that i could write in each answer but chose to leave it to what first came to my head! Be blessed!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]