Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Silent Reminding

Is the vision of ideal unity so far off?
if we’d only reach for it
In my mind’s eye, I can see it in sight

Where’s the justice tonight?
Did Christ destroy because it felt good or made other people laugh?
Is what I want so much to ask for?
Is it an unrealistic idea?
Am I the only one who’ll say ‘yes’?
You and me, me and You, can we visit the supernatural together?
The tongue acts out of rebellion, only for a mere ‘feeling’
which seems to just cause pain
And not help a situation.
I ask why?
What good does it do to say those words? Will you go?
Will you give up everything and run without looking back?

Are these dreams false and not of you?
I am troubled by my own misleading
I find myself confused from truth
Father see this heart, search it through and through
You’ll find you

Even when you hurt me,
Can I stand there and just love you back?
Will I grow cold and turn away?
Your son refused
Silent reminding

Will you choose to love regardless of insult?
Regardless of a bitter tongue?
You are the dream
You are the goal

You are the reason

Comments:
wow thats like all the thoughts running through my head. Like I said jishwa you need to write a book.
 
This entry took me on a journey of doors... so many questions, with lingering answers that remain unsaid or spoken dirty. But at the end, when all is said and done all the doors lead to truth, all the doors lead to something beutiful, a heart, with God in the middle!
10 huge points for this entry! Do you have music to it? I agree with Nikki, you need to start a comelation of your work! Be blessed!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]