Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Modest Appreciation; Thanks Girls!

I'm so thankful when I forget what it is like to live in constant lust because of walking advertisements for sexual fantasy. I see these moments as nothing but a reminder to appreciate modesty.
To all the girls in my life that choose modesty and do not feel the need to flaunt your bodies, thank you. From the bottom of my heart, sincerely, thank you so much. You have no clue how blessed we men are to rest from sexual struggle from girls who 'could' show off the bodies, but choose not to. Thank you God for implementing that in them; thanks to them for their obedience. It minimizes our struggles. I understand there's usually more going on than meets the eye, on the other hand. It may not necessarily be to 'flaunt' but it's perhaps it's more of a lack of self esteem, or an issue within a woman's own heart, that she would feel the need to showcase herself. A friend of mine has said this best, "Modest is Hottest". That stands all but too true in my life. Modest, gorgeous women is much more incredibly stunning than a woman with a body that screams for attention. Honestly, I am pleased of the eye candy, yet the intent is wrong, it's all wrong. The heart of a modest woman is so much more desireable. Truly, thank you.

Comments:
I am thankful that there are guys like you in my life now. Most guys wouldnt give you the time or day if you arent showing any skin. I love that I have have some amazing friends. You rock Jishwa!
 
MOdest=Hottest.

I am still unsure as to whether or not I am a bird...
 
No, thank you for appreciating women who are modest... its unfortunat that girls don't hear that often but when we do it blesses our hearts! For the most part Josh, you havre a pretty good grip on women! Impressive! I still have no clue when it comes to males but it will come~ Be blessed and thank you again!
 
I don't think us guys have much of a clue about us guys most of the time so don't feel bad Dawn.

Might just be me, but I have a heck of a time understanding women when I don't even really understand me. :)

I wish that I could say that "Modest = Hottest" in my life. And I would like to get to that place. But i've never been there before, and for a good portion of my life I lived exactly the opposite. So I must say thank you to women who choose to live that way, and set an example for men like me on what true beauty really is.

Peace.
 
Josh! That's awesome...I sooo agree with you 100% and I also thank you girls as well, even though I don't know many of the girls you know anymore! But still...Josh...can I post this in my blog? As a straight quote?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]