Thursday, March 02, 2006

Joy, Fun, Blessing and Breakthrough!


Well I know this is belated and slightly out dated but I don't care. I still wanted to write about this past weekend and this week so far. It's been incredible so I'll just sum it up quickly. I wanted to go more in depth with everything, but this will have to do for now. Time is an issue this week. So here goes nothin!

This past weekend was one of the best weekends I've had in a long time. Everyday was wicked, there was about 4 friends of mine that came home all at once to hang out, and 2 people I met that I haven't before. It was so wicked! Not to mention all the fun we all had. Spoons in Nik's house was soo much fun. Can you spell 'viscious'? Those girls aren't weak, that's for sure! What a great weekend. I got schooled by Tyson 3 out of 3 games of air hockey, from Ruckers Saturday night but Ill get em eventually. Nikki almost beat me at car racing. Just overall, I was on cloud 9.

This week has been incredible too. The peace and joy I've got. I even woke up this morning and step into the shower and just thank God for the day. I've got purpose today and I dont have to wake up feeling alone, I don't have to wake up feeling life is going no where because truth is, everyday it's going SoMeWhErE! It's so exciting and I'm soaking this up while it's here. I've got revelation and peace with a few things. I've had some awesome talks with Tyson and Nicole, it's just been great!

I've just been feeling God in a different way. Renewed may be a good term to use. Considering everything that I've felt that's been going on lately with my relationship with him. We just hit a different place. I had a few good chats with Tyson and I think God used Him to help me just to relax and fix my eyes on God and not everything else around me. I can't tell you how much peace I felt when I told God I just look at you and not at desires, passions or anything God given. I focused too much on the given and not the giver. I think something shifted when I did that because I feel like I'm at a new place in my journey and the peace is unremarkable. There's more love, God showed me that again Monday night and it was crumbling and humbling. I love my God... So spending this week with my eyes on God and nothing else has been a step for me I believe. Now new things seem to be infront of me and I'm glad I've broken through that. So thank you so much to everyone for the fantastic weekend/week. Thanks to all my friends, you guys/girls are such a blessing to me and I'm honored to be your friend/brother in Christ. You all are definately in my prayers and I pray blessing for each and every one of you! Exciting things are happening and this is the year for em! Be blessed abundantly!


Comments:
I felt this exact breakthrough... peace and indescribable joy! God is being so potent in all of our lives right at the moment and it is AMAZING to say the least~ Our God is a great big God and he holds us in His hands! It is SO exciting to hear what God is doing in your life, and it gives me so much joy to know that your growing and learning with Him! Don't ever stop, i know you wont stop, BE RICHLY BLESSED! your sister in Christ, Dawn
P.S. my bruises are a nice shade of greenish-purple~ amen for spoons
1 coronicles 4:10
he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus! (Philippians i think)
 
Was on cloud 9? I still am!
 
Well, truth be told, I am as well, but you get the picture ;) I still didn't bruise and I find that quite funny. :p
 
Well this weekend and week was a breakthrough for all of us I see. Ohhh guess what I have been reading my bibel for once everynight before bed and talking to God and I have had no sleeping problems. I think that we are all going to a new level and something big is going to happen all I have been thinking about is God this week too. And the crazy thing is its all happening at the same time...ha ha I think the devil is scared. Well jishwa I love you like the brother I always wanted. Keep going and keep your strength in Jesus. See you tonight.
 
Ohhh yeah and I forgot Josh who was right on what time we would get home? Yeah thats right ME. ha ha ha
 
Hey Josh you noe know to never mees with girls while playing spoons cause they get viscious and change to very mean people lol.. It was great getting to spend some good quality time haveing fun and worshiping with you guys down in the hat. Be blessed
 
i thought that you were going to write another blog? .... i came to read it, and it was not here... sad *sticks out bottom lip* be blessed anyway!
 
This SOMEONE must be pretty amazing to keep you up! lol... we all know that she's a keeper! lol
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]