Thursday, March 30, 2006

Undefeated



"Undefeated"


Like a band of gypsies we go rollin' down the highway,
I've come a long way ridin' with my friends.
They stand beside me when the world's not goin' my way,
We may be losers but we're winners in the end

We are, undefeated,
and we're, still believin'
in the one thing that has gotten us this far!
And we, can't be beaten,
and we're standin' on the shoulders
of the ones who went before us,
and we're fighting back with love!

Trouble always finds me, everywhere that I go,
A cloud above me like a kite up on a string.
Here in the valley, the valley I know,
There is a mountaintop where I can stand and say,

Love, conquers all
Undefeated
We're fighting back with love!

-Audio Adrenaline


Everything that's been on my mind lately, this song ministered to me in a powerful way which was full of hope. I felt alive today listening to it, the sun shining, snow melted, the car too warm to not roll a window down. Thank you Father, that there is no circumstance that I face in life, that cannot be overcome because of you. So many promises, not one has been broken. Thank you that you help me and when things are down I can still look over the fence and see paradise that I get to bathe in. To hold on to faith that you ARE there, that you WILL come - I'm hankful while I'm in the trash, when skies are grey but you open my eyes to see more than just a moment. You show me how to believe, how to hold on. You show me how to live through all my corruption. I praise with joy this day! Thanks for all the great people you've placed around me, thanks for loving me in every area of my life. the word of the enemy falters, it shall never stand against your bold truth. Take faith in the good Lord, remember his word, remember his promises - remember how He has never failed you even when you have failed him. Thank you Father, for your faithfullness...

Hold on to his word until it finally sinks in; God allowing his truth to slowly leak its way into your heart. Put to death, the word of the enemy for it has no place in your heart. I put to death his lies this morning so I can make way for your truth. Break off the curses he speaks forth over your life so you cannot be hindered. Cast the enemy out, invite Jesus in. Thank you God, that you are true - that you never fail me. It feels so good to be free!

Comments:
Amen Jishwa...that is a great blog. I love that God speaks to us through many things. Just today when I was walkin home from practicum He was speaking to me through the weather and I love it. Keep running this race and we will win in the end.
 
mmm..... i love how quirky God is... remind me to tell you about my day the next time we talk~I got to roll my window down in my car as well today! Gods word is so refreshing, so utterly (thats an awesome word) powerful. strong yet soft and comforting.... mmm how i love the word!.... i have more to say but am having troubble finding the words.... did you hide them on me? lol... well, i recieved warm fuzzies out of this, thanks Josh...Be blessed!
 
go read the comments on "Rehab"
 
i must take the time again to say thank you for your van update... i needed a laugh and that was where i went! its really hard not to smile when you see something as sexy as those pictures! lol! Hope that you had a grrRRREAT weekend~ Be blessed!
 
MMMM..... TURKEY...oOo...turkey in the van!
 
*looks mortified* *pauses* *cups hand over mouth and whispers... 'Dawn's a psycho'*
 
i'm not a psycho! YOUR a psycho...your moms a.... no, your mom is awesome! lol
Josh...y do u hate me? *sobs* all i did was care... poor turkey, somebody has to love him!
 
God loves him... because God made him.. IS THAT NOT ENOUGH?! Sheesh, what more can a guy ask for?
 
Ok you two like come on...Josh she is not a pyscho
 
okay... *lowers head* I'll stop now... *turns around with head still down and walks away*
 
aww Josh... don't go away! that would be sad *makes pout face*
 
*lifts head up and smiles BIG* OKAY! YEAH YEAH!


I should write a new blog....
 
all those in favour of Josh writing a new blog say "nie"!
*says nie*
 
nie
 
NIE....wait.. am I suppose to vote?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]