Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Van pics






Comments:
lol... for Andrea yes, that thang has a ghetto bootie! For Kurtis... all you need is a can of spray paint to write "free candy"! ROFL I personally love the first pic! and Adnrea... you will have to fight me for that ride! Your going down! hahahaaha! BE BLESSED... you AND that sexy van~
 
*raises fists toward Andrea* YOUR GOING DOWN! TILL THE DEATH! (its just a flesh wound!)
 
Dawn I dont appreciate the free candy comment sheesh
 
HAHAHA! You guys are effin hilarious! I was seriously laughing the entire time I read those comments and Tyson looked at me like I'm a weirdo.... you girls are so awesome! Don't all fight at once.. actually, yeh, go for it, this is entertaining!
 
pretty sure that i need to now take a nap in that van.... perhaps after my exam~ lol Have a great day Josh! Be blessed!
 
Andrea...i didn't notice that before...did you call me a wussy? did you SEE and REMEMBER when we played spoons? ...wait.... are you calling me fat? are you suggesting that i am a cow? *gasps* *throws hands in air* THATS IT! I AM GOING ON A DIET! *storms out of room* LOL!!!
(238 pts for Dawn...just because that was awesome)
 
LOL - over dramatizing things... deal, well done Dawn, well done
 
HEY I SAID HEY *jumping up and down waving hands in air* SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME
 
huh
 
*BURSTS OUT LAUGHING*!!! WOW... that;s HILARIOUS!
 
Andrea... are you stuck in your glass cage of emotion again! I told you before.... once you go in the window its really REALLY hrad to get out! Its ok though...you can get help! .....i suddenly know what i am going to blog about!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]