Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hoopla


I still don't have anything I want to write about and I see some people wrote some serious blogs so I'll water it down with a joke I heard sunday morning Pastor Al said in regarding his 'relationship series' His point was that God doesn't want us to be miserable with your wife/husband.



A man in his late 50's purchases a brand new sports car and having just bought a brand new car; he wanted to take it for a joyride. So he takes his car on the highway with the top down, wind blowing over his bald head; he drove faster and faster until he saw the blue and red lights flashing in his rear view mirror, sirens screaming. The man thinks to himself, 'There's no way that officer could catch me in this car." So the man speeds up and the state trooper begins to distance further and further away in the rear view mirror. The man suddenly thinks to himself, 'what am I doing?! I can't run away, this is ridiculous!" So he pulls over and waits for the state trooper to catch up. Once he does, the trooper gets out of his patrol car and walks up to the man in the sports car and says, "son, it's Friday and I'm off in 30 minutes… so if you give me an excuse I've never heard before I'll let you off."
The man replies, "My wife recently ran off with a state trooper and I thought you were bringing her back"
The officer waved and said, 'have a nice day'.

Comments:
lol.... i almost peeled over laughing! wow that an AMAZING joke! Except in my situation, i would probably be the one driving the sportz car and saying that about my husband~ lol..... wow, 210 points for you! Hope that you are having a wonderful day! Be blessed!
P.S. Ya know you can drive the speed limimt eh? lol
 
good joke josh. I'm impressed...but I would have kept driving to know that, once in my life, I was able to get away from those pigs
 
Jello.. Hate to break it to ya.. but those 'pigs' are gonna be the one to come to your rescue when you might need them one day... You wouldn't call them pigs then wouldja....? Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids!

And Dawn, I laugh at your 'speed limit' poke at me... keep that one off the radar for me would yuh? :D
 
*snifs at the air* do i smell ba-con? lol
and radar Josh... pretty sure that old grandma's are passing ya, so i think that radar wouldn't be a problem!
-Jelea... u and me should have a race against the burnt bacon! lol... and don't worry i will come to your rescue~
 
I didnt laugh at the joke...I get it I jsut didnt think it was funny
 
Well aren't WE a push over.... Pastor Al said it and you would've laughed the way he explained it. So there :P Stop yelling at me!
 
let me tell you...i've worked with pigs before...and seen some at the doughnut shop as well...there's not much of a difference.
 
oink oink
 
That's awesome Jishwa, I almost peed myself laughing. And I have to admit, after serving a number of tacos and subs to cops over my life, most of the MH force are jerks. The older ones are the nicest, they're over the power trip. But nonetheless, I'm still glad they're around to rescue my butt the next time I get held captive inside a bank.

I hate it when that happens.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]