Saturday, April 08, 2006

Mysterious Beauty


I don’t know why I wrote this, but I was journalling today while listening to music and I saw it so I wrote about it. I wasn’t even writting about this - I’m not trying to say it was anything spiritual by any means, but nevertheless, it came up, so I ran with it. Here’s what I’d like you, as the reader, to do if you would... Take a moment and go into your mind for a mental vacation to dive into a mystery if you will. Use your imagination, visit a garden and see how it relates to the Father. I’ll try to put into words as best I can. Standing infront of a secluded garden. I can see this captivating piece of work from a mere distance. I can see birds flying high above the clear, blue sky. Golden gates surround the Oasis and it’s peacefully stationary in its seclusion. Undisturbed, uninterupted. I approach it, and it’s like walking from the dessert into a jungle. like a tree line of a forest. And as I walk near this garden, before I ever step in, its beauty is seizing. Your creativity is infinite. The garden is lush, moist and warm. There’s dew dripping off the plants, yet it is not humid, it’s perfect. The golden sun, mixes with the bold, blue skies, shimmering into the streams of crystal clear water, gracefully, quietly and peacefully flowing. A waterfall near by - It’s sound increases louder as I approach. your Might, your power. the sound...I can barely hear myself speak. its strength craves attention. It births a mist, lifted right to my face. Refreshing. the water is challengingly daring. Demanding respect. The birds in the trees joyfully sing their maker a new song. the watefall boats a beautiful rainbow in the watery mist. The lush greenery accents the water. The air is clean and pure. This is a paradise, nothng but peace and beauty. Ripe, fresh fruit grows wild. All sorts of varietyies and colors. Bold and thick in color. Wattery and filled with sweet juices. The aroma fills youor nose as you walk by. All your favourite fruits and scents. Walk on and pass the plants to come to an open field. Green, golden grass fields. The wind blows through the entire field as if it were dancing for you. A breeze then engulfs you; holds you ; close your eyes to hear a whisper. Feel the warmth of the sun illuminate your face. Feel His arms of love wrap around you from behind and hold you. the sun then puts on a light show through the paring clouds. Shinning through, shades of yellow, orange, blended in with the golden grass. Massive trees in the distance all moving together in a summer breeze. The nature has a power that seems to demand of you but in silence, without words. It’s inviting, yet challanging. I feel it’s power - I see it’s mystery. Like the peak of a mountain or the waves of an ocean. Can you hear them? See the artwork of the creator - the maker’s creation. He’s in the wind, he’s in the trees, he’s in the sweet, green grass. his display is in the power of the waterfall, the beauty of the lush, the mist of water of your face. He’s in the rain as each drop finds its way to the ground, or to your face. Beauty and majesty - I see in the creativity how you relate - how you reveal yourself that I might begin to understand. Bathe in it, soak it up, enjoy it. Rest in it. He who exceeds all which is imaginable, you are a beautiful mystery I long to explore.

Comments:
wow, Josh. That's just...like...perfect! you have a way with words, and I always enjoy reading what you write. If you keep writing, I'll keep reading. And this was better to wake up to than Nicoles poo.
 
Josh that was incredable just the vacation I needed. So many times I am like God I need a breaj from life. But I found out just close my eyes for a moment and bathe in God's prescence and that is just the vacation, the break I need. So many times I think its all physical yes I do need a physical vaction too...to rest my body but a mental one and a spiritual one I need to rest as well and that did the trick. This is turning out to be a good day. And Jello you loved the poo so there. You know you did.
 
what a wonderful journey this fluid post did take me on! i stoped. after every discription, and pictured it in my head... felt the mist on my face... heard the power from the decending falls... it was nice, magnificent, comforting, relaxing, trusting... there is something so poetic, so majectic, so heart-moving about nature... its a claming ajent in the business called life... looking forward to the next vacation! Beutiful picture by the way... thanks again for another amazing post,Be blessed Josh!
 
LOL....ANDREA! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! That almost makes up for makin me wake at an unGodly hour this morning to go and get those boards! By the way, where do i take them now? Hope you are having a FANTASTIC DAY Josh! Be blessed!
 
*gets a little louder* daddy shark doo doo doo doo doo doo daddy shark doo doo doo doo doo doo daddy shark doo doo doo doo doo doo daddy shark! Grandma shark doo doo doo doo doo doo Grandma shark doo doo doo doo doo doo Grandma shark doo doo doo doo doo doo Grandma shark....
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]