Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Update comin' soon!

Hey everyone, I haven't had time yet to write a new blog, but one is on the way! A LOT happened on the weekend that was all great stuff and I'm not even quite sure what I want to write about yet o.0

The weekend was awesome and I had a great time! Everyone generally got along and we all seemed to enjoy ourselves (excluding a few minor issues). So I just want to say thanks to all those who I went up with. I had an awesome time guys and gals! You guys are awesome, all of you and thanks for everything you did this weekend whether you wanted to or not - I appreciate it and I am honored to have friends like you. YC 06 was one for the books! Have a great week, see you all soon!

Comments:
Whoopa!
 
it was fun, and i'm happy we are home though. now i can pretend to get back to work (i've taken 2 hour lunches so far this week)
 
hmm yeah great weekend
 
Yay for chicken noodle soup and tissues!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]