Sunday, May 07, 2006

Update for a moment

May will rule. Simply for a few various reasons, some which I'll keep to myself and the ones I'll share is because I get a lot of time off this month. Almost a week split up. Can you spell... awesome?

It was nice to vacate away from the Hat and spend confined time with friends because that means bonding time! I realized that our group is far too sarcastic and that needs to cut back. I also got to have some good conversations, a LOT of laughs, meet new people, have A LOT of fun, learn about 'vital signs' ;) and just have an awesome time. Now as I go to bed I get to let it allll sink in and in 3 weeks, go do it all over again. I have to work in the morning and I'm really not upset at the fact I have to get up at 7 - I really don't mind. this makes me happy that I'm not dreading work. It's nice when you enjoy your job!

Anyways, Dave from the ranch called me on Friday to tell me my position out at the ranch. what? What is it? I dont know, I didn't talk to him, he left a message, I really hope I'm on the worship team being as that's what I want to do. Now... if I could only assembly my gear by the summer, i'm set!


anyways, short post, not specific, no detail, I like it! Awesome weekend

Guys, I had an awesome time with you and Nikki, I'm honestly really proud of the stuff you did this weekend. It's a pleasure to be around that and see if take place. And I enjoyed that parilamnt building to, and I hate politics, so don't worry - you're not a geek!

Night!

Comments:
We've defiantly talked about the sarcasm and rough joking in the past. We seem to have a heck of a time toning it down for to long. I know I have been sarcastic longer then most people who read this have been alive. It's a hard habit to break. But people shouldn't be afraid to call me on it. It's unlikely I'll get mad, or at least not mad for long :)

It was defiantly interesting to spend so long stuck in a car with you crazy crackas :) I love all yall though so it was good. Oh ya, I have to talk gangsta now that I have a tat (:

I'm kidding of course.

Here's to Josh getting on the worship team, and for getting him self a pimped out amp, distortion petal, delay petal, and reverb (Unless of course it's on the pimped out amp).

Peace
 
Can the pimped out amp have spinners? lol that would be sweet! A-W-E-S-U-M! Did i spell it wright? lol When you said to asemble your gear i stopped and yelled "worship team ASEMBLE!"! wow.... i think i quote that movie too much!At least i have seen it! lol Vital signs! lol and yes i have to agree that Nikki oh wait, Cinderella was extremely brave and took some major steps! Go nikki! It was a very eventful, memorable weekend that is for most certian! It leaves me incandecently happy! Be blessed y'all!
 
i'm happy you had fun too, josh. enjoy this week at work, have fun with your new guitar, and many blessings your way!
 
well it's official.. I'm going to be a counsellor with Justin. Not yet sure if I'll be playing guitar.. *crosses fingers*


Either way, I'll make it awesome!
 
seriously... this is going to be CRAZY! You, nikki, justin, andrea and me at COUCILOR meetings... it could be scary! But seriously... the councilor meetings are the BEST! Be blessed!
 
Cool stuff Josh. I'm sure you'll get to play guitar sometime out there - hey, you're a counsellor! You can make your campers sing with you! :P

Glad you had an awesome weekend, have an even better week!
 
Ok for real when did you all have the time to come on here I just noticed this blog right now...ohh thats right I cant go on the net for the last two hours of my shift hmmm that must be it and I have a life too yeah thats right...ha ha just kidding I had an amazing weekend and yes did some things that well I didnt think I could do and I did do and well yeah so yeah the next time we go up I hope its just as fun or even better.
 
You better believe it will be!
 
Cut out my sarcasm and you may as well cut out my heart...That's all I got dude!

I also agree with Scott. If you can't take it, please have the courage to tell me so I'll stop, instead of badmouthing me behind my back. OKITHXBYE!
 
I'd never bad mouth you behind your back Kurtis. If I was going to do it, i'd make sure you could hear me. :)

All kidding aside of course, I think it's just something that has to be worked on. And I also don't think it means that we have to stop being able to joke with each other. It's more the manner, and ammount that we joke that we have to watch.

My 2 bits

Peace
 
I like your 2 bits. I agree with them. We need to be mindful of each other. What one joke said might not bother me but could totally bug someone else. ie. sasky jokes and gay jokes
 
Good point Scott... and Josh... IT CAME! Be blessed y'all!
 
Can i cheet and open it now?
 
Nice try! I actually debated the question, tho! But it'll be best if you open in on Monday ;)
 
We are opening Lanolin Goulet!..... checking to see about his vital signs! lol
 
My moisturizer has Lanolin in it. Not sure if it's got vital signs though. I'm going to guess no.
 
"My moisturizer's breath smells like cat food...."

I apologize, I have no idea where that came from.
 
Oh Derek, I love you man, you make me laugh - that's halarious! 1000 points for a completely random comment like that!
 
Josh.... geuss what time it is? Its time to update your blog! .... pretty please?!?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]