Thursday, May 25, 2006

Weekend Away from Here!

So tomorrow we (a crew) are off to YC and I am SO incredibly looking forward to this trip, you have no idea! Tonight will be crazy busy trying to get everything ready for that.. okay, well not crazy busy, but busy nonetheless. I'm off till Tuesday so that's incredible! a 4 day weekend after a long weekend from last weekend! That's a lot of weekends. No... the word weekend, I wrote it out a lot. Weekend. Weekend. Weekend.

o.0

So to anyone who reads this, have a great Weekend! and see you next week when I get back. To those who are coming with me - we're gonna have an awesome time! A weekend filled with friends, God, 16,000 people, and a few other things ( ;P) how can I go wrong??

God Bless ya'll! (Insert American accent here)

JP!

Comments:
I am not goin to YC but I am comin up with you guys...and its gonna be fun I hope...well see you tonight.
 
it's going to be awesome! i'm so looking forward to it! yay!
 
Hey y'all swiched up yer page on silly ol' me! I's excited for y'all commin all down... spiffyied up and such! and just fer connie *DANG JAKE LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT THANG!* i am hoot hollerin excited for y'all to be down here! See ya before the cows come home! Blessins!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]