Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Out of Office!


Good day! Well, as most people would have known I'm off to the ranch tomorrow for 2 months. We'll be back in on weekends but there won't be much time for anything as we're required to be back out at the ranch Sunday by 1 pm. Sooooo things will be a tad bit busy - but I'm greatly looking forward to what God is going to do in and through my life out there. So if you could, could you pray for all us staff, a protective covering, for wisdom and revelation, for strength, for anything you feel lead to pray - we all really need it and as you pray I'd pray for God to bless you too. Here's to the summer of 2006, God's gonna roxors our soxors!! Thanks, blessings and we'll see you all soon!!

P.S. Like the pic? *here's to lookin' at you, kid!*



Comments:
you're a freak, but a freak i'll pray for nonetheless
 
Yeah God is goin to do somethin in us this summer as we venture to the Ranch so see you tomorrow and lets experiance this great adventure together
 
Amen Nikki! Much appreciated Jello, have a great week, see you soon!
 
Officially added to my prayer list. Have a great summer guys!
 
I am sure you guys will have a great time, and be stretched and grow in so many ways.

And Josh - that picture is awesome - definately youat your best!!

Mary
 
Wow, I totally had a Duh moment there. I saw the pic, and it didn't seem to register that it had been edited, my first thought was "Wait, Josh doesn't look like that..... does he??"

Hope you're having an awesome time out at the ranch, hopefully I'll see ya soon!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]