Sunday, August 27, 2006

Enter the New Season


Greetings!
There's simply FAR too much to write about that has happened this summer. ENR was absolutely amazing! I had wanted a challenge this summer and I got exactly that. I was stretched and filled and I want to keep this - I want to maintain what i've been taught and I will. Re-entering back into the norm is actually harder than I thought, in different ways...I rarely have a hard time saying goodbye to people but it was very hard for me to say bye to the girl you've spend the past 2 months with, getting to know... It's hard coming back wanting something to be excited about and that only 'something' is God which you need your trust in Him for. He's not about the old - I believe He's got bigger and better till the day you die. He's infinite and infinitely creative so this fall is a new leg of the race in which I have an idea of what I'll be getting involved in, and just diving in, learning more about God and further that relationship as well as another signifigant other ;) I want to write 'it's good to be home' but I'm honestly just a little restless with that. Tired and restless. Give yourself time to transition. Other than these blurbs I'm really quite speechless. This year has honestly been the best year of my life as it should be - and next year should be even better. This summer has been, by far, the best summer of my life - and I can honestly, truthfully, whole heartidly say that... Looking forward to seeing God top this and I'm already looking forward for when I can head up to Edmonton next! Take care!

Comments:
Whoohooo, awesome to hear you had a fabulous summer, gotta love all the great memories!

Also, congrats on you and Dawn...exciting stuff!!

Mary
 
twiterpaited lol, glad you had a good summer, best of luck with that Dawn chick lol, she can be trouble, stay away from fire trucks when your with her lol( inside joke for Dawn and I)
 
Its so nice for you to talk about your mom that way! I like her too! But you know that you don't have to come down to Edmonton to see her... you live in the same house! I must agree that this summer was amazing! Between the midafternoon strols to the poo fountian and the sunday evening soaks... it was memorable thats for sure! Can't wait for the rest of this marvelous year! Who's that hottie in the pic? See ya soon babe!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]