Friday, September 01, 2006

Isn't Mickey SO cute?!


So the long weekend has arrived! *praise God!* This week hasn’t actually been all that bad now that I look back on it…it DID have it’s rough moments though, don’t get me wrong. The hardest days are over and I’m definitely glad about that. I’ve had my challenges, ups and downs though.. wow… that transition we (ENR Staff 06) talked about during Staff Debrief didn’t really hit me until Sunday evening - Monday morning, in which was by far, the worst feeling I’ve felt/day I’ve had, in a long time. But I knew it would pass and that brought a little amount of peace. But some, nonetheless.
God’s been speaking to me all week, being gentle, loving on me, letting me feel His grace and peace in a moment here or a moment there. Encouraging me all throughout this most interesting process and I’m really blessed by that! Thanks dad!
So I just happen to be takin’ off to Sherwood Park for the long weekend to go see Dawn and her family. Yes yes, I know, you’re saying, “you’re going already??? That’s lame” … Well… I’ll have you know that first off, it’s a LONG weekend – hello?¿? Give yer head a shake! Need I say more about that?! Secondly, everything that could make both of us busy is starting within the next 2 weeks so yuh just never know when you can visit next… Call me a suck, but I’ll take what I can when it comes to ‘time’. I know that anyone in a relationship (that they actually loved being in) wouldn’t blame me, so if the singles do, I really couldn’t care any less! =:D (I say that with the biggest, most uncompassionate smile I’ve got, lol!) (because it’s true…)
If anyone has any exciting weekend plans, post em in my comments. If I can’t read them before I leave, I can always see what you did when I get back! Anyways, keep fit, and have fun!


P.S. and while your at it, give 3 cheers for hives! Am I serious? Heck yes, I am! Seriously, go for it, scream it as loud as you can – I will, but I’m at work in the back and for the front guys to hear 3 cheers from the back would be a little weird, loud and obnoxious… ooooooohhhhh I should do it! I will in the car on the way up – I’ll entertain my angels. Anyways, as you read it… GO!!

*Hip, hip, HORRAY! Hip, hip, HORRAY! Hip, hip, HORRAY!*

And for the last tid bit of information I’ve got, I say this;

If you’re healthy, praise God for it… and if you're not? Praise him anyway! Seriously, because that’s the only reason why you’re not sick. Besides, God wants you to talk to em’ anyway, so go ahead, say thanks! Some of you readers probably haven’t talked to Him in a long time too, I bet. Try it! It’s really not that hard!

Be blessed guys! ...I know I will be ;)

Comments:
I have some stuff to but I always have stuff to say...and most of the time people dont want to hear so I am not goin to say it...I will jsut have mad people at me so yeah...have a great weekend
 
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!! I am excited for you to come down! Long weekends are great and so is God! I got really sick last night and it twasn't fun but i am better now! Sometimes i haven't even had time to think this week so its been nice when God just popps in an "i love you"~ Be blessed, see u soon hun!!!
 
ummm you're crazy...and i'm planning on being bored out of my ming this weekend...remember what you've left behid her
 
Ok so like i know this isnt about your blog, its about your comment on mine, and since i dont have your msn or email this will have to do.

Thanks for the advice, your right GOd doesnt want us to be alone and i think that being back at school will help too cuz we are almost all on the same page, its just hard being at home where not many ppl are on the same page and want to go even deeper with God... so ya I will pray, thanks for reminding me
 
thanks dude. i do know all this stuff. even in my heart. i do appreciate your encouragement, but please please know that i don't write to get affirmation. i appreciate. i'm not boohooing poor me. I just need to write because i tend to bottle it all up. if i'm sure of anything it's this; God's my refuge and my strength. He'll never leave me nor forsake me. Sometimes I dont understand him, but his ways are higher than mine. SO, thank you thank you thank you for your encouragment. I just dont want you to think i feel sorry for myself. haha thanks again!!
 
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.... WARITE A NEW POST.... i am good at that song!! wow!~
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]