Saturday, September 23, 2006

Proccess to Success

Piece together a broken puzzle
Voices whisper from every direction
Just when you want them to stop,
The loudest one speaks, yet, softly
Try and throw confusion my way
Attempted murder

Tell me I’m not hearing straight; tell me its all lies.
Tell me what truth has ever come from your t-a-i-n-t-e-d lips?
Every spoken word weighs down a soaring soul.
They’ll break off, I’ll run free.
Hold onto truth; onto the faith
Believe in a L O V E beyond very own knowledge
I’ve felt it

Plagued by desire to search and find.
Mention to me the risk; tell me my failures.
For failure is not failure at all.
I t i s now extinct
Process to success
Consequences surface
shut the door with the m o n s t e r behind it

Step out to see if your foot will find solid ground before you plunge
Believe in the unseen
Lead a blind man,
let go of the hand, withdraw all support
let his hands search for yours
whisper, ‘T a k e t h e s t e p.
Eyes witness trust
‘Where have you gone?’
‘I’m right beside you
His eyes never left you for one moment;
Your very presence illuminated the smile on His face
like a father watching His baby take his first step.
He delights in you, He delights in me

You cannot mock
you cannot take away
your words will die with you
to your filthy, damned grave.
I refuse your words; I refuse you.
Question the very conversation
you’re not even worth the time it takes
to move the muscles in my body
to turn around and look at you
Eyes straight forward,
I am setup for s u c c e s s
You lie
yet confirm the truth I seek after.
I was not created for defeat.
I move away from you
onward to home

Comments:
Awesome post! I love the way you write... its like the words leap off the page and touch a very familiar place inside your heart to move it in a beautiful way! May you be blessed for how much you bless others, especially me! Thanks hun! Love you!
 
Hmmm interesting I like it
 
I really like that Josh, it was a good read.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]