Wednesday, October 18, 2006

23 Years Ago...


So today's the big day I suppose! I always enjoy the feeling of the birthday, it just feels blessed! Friends and family make it even better. I even find that God gives out birthday gifts, which is funny, because nobody's gifts can match His, lol! But the power of family and friends granted by God is huge though! It's days like today that you feel so blessed by those who love you! Just the thought of someone saying to me 'Happy Birthday Josh!' blesses me far more than you would think. I don't need gifts, I don't need much, it's just the acknowledgment that blesses me to the core! It's only 9:00am and I've been blessed already in many ways and I've only been up for 2 hours! Thanks so much for friends and family God, thanks so much for you! Today will be a warm and beautiful day and I feel like that's for me as the weather the past couple days hasn't been so great, and I'm blessed by that, alone! Friends and family will bless and I'm thankful, and I'm especially deeply thankful and grateful for Dawn, who impacts me far more than she knows, and I KNOW she's a Godsend in my life.... no one could convince me otherwise, so thank you to you, I pray I can give you what you need and hope that I can exceed that and give you more! I pray and hope that I could love you more than you would have ever expected; love you the way you deserve to be loved... love the way God intends, which is intense; which is infinite! ...and to see what possibly lies in store together! I love my family, I love my friends and Dawn, I love you so much! Thanks everyone, for everything!

Comments:
You know whats best about birthdays...cake...mmm cake...I really like cake...now I want one...welll back to work for me with no cake
 
Was that your cake? Was it for this year?
 
Nope, sure wasn't. I found it on google.
 
Happy Birthday man! Hope it was a gooder!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]