Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Appraisal

Heello! I just want people to not feel like they need to encourage me in the comment section on this, everything's okay! I promise! I just didn't want someone to pour themselves out while everything's all good and I don't feel a 'need' for encouragement.. does that make sense? Just trust me, everything's good! I just had a rough afternoon one day and I know other people feel like this at times - so just enjoy!

Why does it seem that we are alone?
If this is your way, why has it taken so long to release?
Raise a question
Per-pose an answer
How can I deny healthy fruit from a discolored tree?

For the moment my rock is missing
Face the simple truth
We are all corrupt – our vision is tainted
I’m left in the middle of a park
Nobody else around
I just got off the merry-go-round and
I don’t feel so merry

Question the belief
Question the ground you stand on
Question everything you ever knew as ‘right’
Question what you do and why you do it

Challenge the health of your belief
How solid you will stand once the storm has passed and you know

Should I run from imperfection?
Shall I not look at the fruit?
Is there this much religion in the world, we rise amongst ourselves?
Is it wrong in life to ‘do well’?
Am I really that distorted from what ‘truth’ is all about?
Is joy an illusion?
Is it really unattainable?
Are you speaking life or death over me?

Will you follow what you knew?
You’ve been challenged in your thinking,
In your direction; in your motive
In your experience
How can revelation be defined?
I am no fool.
Can I be so bold or daring?
As to challenge with the words, ‘watch me’?
I’ll go before you, I’ll test the waters
I am not afraid of its temperature

If I see distortion among many
Who am I to believe that I am any different?

How do I use an analytical mind?
Is simplicity the answer?
Complexity confuses
Can you not put your trust in the hands of the Almighty
to not lead you into the hands of deception and mental imprisonment?

Does my hunger not lead to your feet?
Do these challenges not contradict your written word?
Do I lack the wisdom?
It is unclear; trust and respect gives way
What is wisdom in your eyes?
Shall I heed or flee the spoken words?
My thoughts dive into the depth of my own mind.
Discernment has vanished

There is only one who can see clearly.
In Him I place my trust not to lead me to forsaken lands.
“There is a way that seems right to a man but in the end, leads to death”
May I never again be an example of death
I will push onward towards my King,
For His word says the seeker will find.
I will find, I will stand firm and hold on,
I will push forward and may no man bring me down,
Regardless of his or her beliefs.
My God reigns – end of story
Some truths cannot be shaken


Comments:
I like what you wrote hits home...is that better then hmm interesting :)
 
mmm. how powerful. oh by the way, i'm stopping by, leaving a comment. awesome. peace out.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]