Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Chuck Norris = Out of this World!






Chuck Norris' toilet paper

Comments:
He is lame...yeah I said it
 
lol!!! I love the toilet paper! Thats amazing! Hey i wonder if chuck noris was against a pirate or nija if he would win? Oh Nikki...you just wish you could date him and dont want anyone else to know! lol ...Thanks for the laugh babe! Be blessed!
 
All I can say is:

Ouch.
 
Nikki wants more to do with Chuck than she thinks.. She wants to eat cake with him!

Derek... that wouldn't hurt.. if you're name Is CHUCK NORRIS!

I bet he had that beard from the womb! Dawn, I'm gonna grow mine out like that, shave it ever so fine, and dye it red and swear that I'm related to him. The round house kick shall be mine to master! Except.. I might need a stool to get high enough to kick people. Especially if I wanted to kick Scott...
 
Ok for real I do not want anything to do with him...he is nasty so there I wouldnt even eat cake with the guy...nope
 
Chuck Norris is the 3rd coolest guy I know. Behind all pirates and Mr. T.
 
Your my Mr. Incredible!
 
Hahaha, I love the toliet paper - seriously. I should get some and put it in my bathroom just so I look tough...that should scare people away:)

Mary
 
AAAAAAAAAH HA HA HA HAAAAAA! *cough cough, hack wheeeeeeze* ... *cough* Okay, I'm good. That's too funny!

Here's another for you.

When Chuck Norris plays Monopoly the entire world economy goes nuts!

T - Y.
 
Chuck norris counted to infinity... twice
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]