Monday, March 19, 2007

Far From Home

I’m trying my absolute hardest to walk straight down a long, narrow corridor. My mind is sober, but my body is dizzy; drunk. I’m bouncing off wall to wall, struggling to keep my balance. Frustration builds from a longing to get it right, rooted in weeds that I do not know, or necessarily see them, but I know that they are there.

A ball of yarn is rolled up into one big mess. I spend too much time staring. Pressure can be exerted for so long before it destroys something. Too much inward focus will cause an implosion. It’s an evil ploy I fall victim to and cannot see the proper path. Mistake after mistake, I feel so far from home sometimes, in a prison I created for myself. And I don’t know why. How aggravating…

Labels:


Comments:
we are human thats why
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]